Swimming Pool Landscaping
Providing Top Quality Landscaping Service
modern swimming pool landscaping
In a heatwave, being able to cool off in an equally invigorating landscape is to have a true paradise on earth! This essential living space, conducive to good times with the family, cannot be arranged just any way. It absolutely has to create a nice atmosphere. To achieve this, the choice of materials, plants, plants, furniture and all accessories is important and must be considered in order to add a little special touch that will provide a warm atmosphere.
In order to develop the whole, it is important to surround yourself well and the landscaping specialists are there to help you. Do not hesitate to contact the landscapers in your region for help and all the information you need.
The garden around the swimming pool
In order to create the ideal atmosphere, it is essential to choose the furniture, plants and all the decorations that will be used to set up the garden around the swimming pool. Whether it is inground or above ground, the garden will create the atmosphere and add the final decorative touch.
- Showcase the pool
- Maintain the lawn at all times
- Arrange flower pots all around the pool
- Cultivate a flower garden
For the whole garden to have a nice perspective, it is often recommended to opt for plants of different sizes offering various colors in order to brighten up the entire outdoor space and enhance the pool. However, it is just as necessary to avoid certain plants around the swimming pool or the water basin. In fact, plants likely to attract biting insects should be avoided or kept as far away as possible from the body of water. In addition, it is better not to opt for plants whose leaves come off too easily, this way they are less likely to fall into the water of the pond or swimming pool.
On the other hand, certain plants will be preferred. In order to illuminate the body of water and offer a warmer aspect, plants with white, yellow or pink flowers will create a very elegant style while nicely coloring the surroundings of the basin or the swimming pool. In addition to flowers, it is also possible to create a more leafy decor by planting a few climbing plants or bushy bushes. The possibilities are endless such as plant boxes, green walls and more. However, it is preferable that the foliage is not too close to the water in order to prevent them from contaminating it or making it dirty.
If it is a traditional swimming pool, the garden is found all around and it is necessary to take some precautions in order not to contaminate the water of the swimming pool. However, if it is a natural basin, the garden is then found directly in the basin where stones, plants, pebbles and other elements come together. Wood, concrete, natural stone or even certain tiles are very popular to integrate into the garden and to resist, at the same time, water, mold and chlorine.
The landscaping often allows to benefit from an additional living space where relaxation, freshness and family and friends meetings are very present. In order to extend these pleasant encounters, it is necessary to budget for lighting to be installed around the pool so that you can enjoy the furniture and the pool at all times.
There are many design possibilities:
- Landscaped garden with conifers around a contemporary inground pool
- Modern inground pool surrounded by trees and clipped boxwood
- Slab beach with waterfall surrounded by lush vegetation
- A contemporary swimming pool surrounded by stone slabs and a coniferous forest
- Inground pool with wooden patio surrounded by a garden with pink and white flowering shrubs
- Tropical palm garden surrounding an in-ground swimming pool
- Dry garden of ornamental grass rocks surrounding a modern swimming pool
- Traditional in-ground pool surrounded by wooden deckchairs installed on a lawn with a paved beach
- Swimming pool surrounded by dwarf shrubs creating a natural forest effect around the wooden patio
- Landscaped garden made up of perennials, grass and young trees surrounding the pool offering total greenery
Regardless of the type of layout chosen around the swimming pool or basin, it is important to provide maximum safety for swimmers and visitors. Certain standards must be observed at all times. It is therefore important to check with the municipality to obtain the regulations in force. Depending on the layout chosen, the regulations may require a fence or any other security element to be installed in order to comply.
The coverings surrounding the swimming pool must absolutely be non-slip to prevent falls and, preferably, the materials must not store heat in order to reduce the risk of burns. Safety and comfort are therefore essential around ponds and swimming pools.
Whether it is to take advantage of the swimming pool, the basin or to highlight the plants, plants, and the other elements around the bodies of water, the best reference in the matter always remains the master landscaper who knows all the facets of the profession. It can also help you choose the best matching shade of light or possibly the prettiest shade of foliage in the yard where the pool is set up.
In order to be sure to make all the right decisions and to put everything in place to make the most of the beautiful season, it is preferable to entrust this mission to a professional landscaper in order to benefit from the best advice possible. Seeking the help of a professional in order to put all the chances on your side for the success of your project is a major asset.
Process We Follow For Our Landscaping Project
Are you curious to learn more about how a landscaping project works? Every project is unique, but here are the essential steps for a successful project.
- Taking the needs: This meeting aims to understand and popularize the main lines of your project. It will allow us to assess the time to be allocated to planning the project and to provide you with a budget overview of the implementation costs.
- Project design: The landscaping plan serves as a funnel for decision-making in order to offer you the best solution for your living space. It will be entirely personalized to your needs and will allow you to take full advantage of your layout. The plan will then be approved by your municipality and work can begin.
- Preparing infrastructure This is where the real work begins! These are complex and large-scale works, but they are essential to ensure the sustainability of the work: demolition, siting, excavation, drainage, pool digging, foundation compaction, levelling, piling, levelling, structures of wood etc.
- Finishing work: Once the infrastructure work has been carried out, the finishing work will coordinate perfectly and we will begin to guess the final look of the project: laying of paving stones, finishing of carpentry works, planting of plants, irrigation, fencing, installation exterior lights, placement of furniture, etc.
- Enjoy your new backyard: A general tour of the work will be made with in order to present the project to you and ensure your complete satisfaction. All you have to do is discover the art of living outdoors!
Other Landscaping Design Services
Front House Landscaping
A first impression takes hold in just a few seconds. The first welcome is one that we never forget. That is why it is important to welcome your visitors with harmonious landscaping and a neat house facade. The landscaping of the front of the property is intended to be in perfect harmony, inviting, aesthetic and very welcoming.
Parking Entrance Landscaping
Choosing the right materials for the driveway seems trivial, but it can be difficult if we have to respect a certain budget and if we want our driveway to withstand the Canadian weather. As the use of the driveway is daily and the investment is still important, you must take the time to choose well. Gravel, concrete, asphalt or the new green idea, grass to cover the driveway?
There are many ways to design the outdoor patio. Many ideas are offered and can be implemented according to everyone’s budget. It is therefore essential to properly plan the development project. Whether it is for siding, for furniture or for any other ideas to decorate the exterior of the house, it is important to take the time to make sensible choices.
Exterior Kitchen Landscaping
Whether indoor or outdoor, a kitchen must have certain elements in order to be both functional and inviting. However, a little exotic touch sets in when we talk about outdoor cooking. We directly associate the outdoor kitchen with the summer, the heat, the friends, the swimming pool, the evenings around the fire … Even if a kitchen remains a kitchen, the outdoor one requires that little extra touch favoring beautiful summer encounters.
All types of earthworks
Equipment suitable for transporting all materials
Possessing various machines able to transport various quantities and kinds of materials, our team offers fast, competitive and personalized Lawn Care and Landscaping services in Ottawa. Our skilled workforce is able to operate the machines you will need to complete your project. In short, we offer turnkey services.